Experiencing EHR Woes?
You’re not alone...
In fact, 67% of healthcare providers report dissatisfaction with their current EHR and plan to change to a different system.1
“We continue to hear from users of other EHR systems that those products are expensive, difficult to use and in some cases may have an unsure or limited lifespan.”
- Michael Nissenbaum, President and CEO, Aprima Medical Software
Is your current EHR:
- Slow and cumbersome to use?
- Missing features and capabilities you want or need?
- Expensive and no longer cost effective to maintain and use?
- Offering poor customer service?
- Forcing you to migrate to a new system?
- Slow in updating to comply with industry standards and governmental requirements?
If you’re facing any of these frustrations, Aprima has the solution.
The Aprima Rescue Plan
When Aprima Medical Software launched the original Aprima Rescue Plan™ in October 2012, the response from healthcare providers was overwhelming. Nearly 2,000 providers switched to Aprima.
That’s why Aprima has broadened efforts to help healthcare providers switch to a less cumbersome, more cost effective system.
The Aprima Rescue Plan enables healthcare providers to follow in the footsteps of numerous peers by converting to Aprima PRM for a discounted rate of up to 65% off the per provider license fee.
The Aprima Rescue Plan™ offers the following advantages:
- Deep discounts off of provider license fees
- EHR and Demographic data conversion with testing for accuracy
- No licensing or add on fees for Meaningful Use and CQM reporting, ICD-10 functionality or PQRS reporting
- Interoperability with other systems and devices is easy and effective, with more than 3,500 active interfaces, as well as participation in the CommonWell Health Alliance
- On-site training, live webinars and an Aprima project manager throughout implementation
- All support and development performed in the U.S.
- A free Mobile App for providers who use Apple® and Android™ devices
- Aprima NOW technology gives you access to Aprima for mobile and tablet devices, delivering users greater functionality and mobility than ever before
- Ongoing, timely upgrades to meet government mandates including Meaningful Use, ICD-10 and PQRS, and current trends like EPA, EPCS, Chronic Care Management, and Care Plan oversight.
- Cost-effective AND easy to pay for with multiple payment models
- Security in joining a community of satisfied customers – over the last 10 years more than 95% of customers have stayed with Aprima
Click on the link below for the product you are currently using to learn more about The Aprima Rescue Plan.
The Aprima Advantage
According to a Wells Fargo Securities report, Aprima ranks among the top five vendors that physicians chose to replace their previous EHR.2