A Smooth Implementation Guarantees Success
The team assigned to implement Aprima in your practice includes:
- Your Aprima sales representative or value-added reseller (VAR)
- A Project Manager, who is the primary contact for your practice and the coordinator for the implementation.
- An Implementation Consultant, takes your workflow and customizes training plans specific to your needs, and advises on best usage within each individual practice. The Aprima EHR/PM certified implementation consultants specialize in adult education and implementation of medical software products.
- A Training Team, which leads training customized for your practice. Our trainers are specialized experts in the Aprima EHR/PM system, physician office management and adult education methods.
- An EDI Consultant, who works closely with your practice to protect cash flow in the early stages of implementation by ensuring that all aspects of EDI (electronic claims submission and remittal) work smoothly.
- A Revenue Cycle Management associate to give your medical practice the financial insight it needs to grow.